The club for runners in Saratoga Springs, NY
We weren't able to celebrate Global Running Day together this year but that didn't stop the fun from a safe distance!
New! Monday Trail Series 6:15 pm:
July 20: Kalabus Perry Directions: The trailhead parking lot is 99-1 Gailor Road, Saratoga Springs. Plug it into your GPS. Basically you’ll take Route 29 out of town and turn left shortly after passing Farmer’s Daughter onto Homestead Road, then another left on Gailo
July 27: Saratoga Spa State Park 5k course trail preview
Aug. 3: Hennig Preserve
Aug. 10: Daniels Road
Aug. 17: Luther Forest Tech Park
Aug. 24: Lake Bonita/Lake Ann
Aug. 31: Skidmore Woods
Live group events are back - Wednesday Night Workout, Saturday Run/Walk and more.
Stryders Virtual Trail Race – August
The fifth virtual race – remember if you run in four of the five you receive a Stryders buff – will be a 3-mile trail race. Signup information will be sent out soon but the key things to know are:
• Run the 3 miles between August 8-15 at any trail you choose. (Saratoga Spa XC and Wilton Wildlife courses are both about 3 miles).
• No flat trails allowed, but major hill climbs are not necessary.
• Does my trail have a hill? Yes – Ok; No - Try again.
• Does my trail have some rollers? Yes – Ok; No – Try again.
• Bonus volunteer point offered for male/female with highest elevation gain (if you can prove it on Garmin/Strava/MapMyRun/etc.)
• Proceeds from the race will be used similar to Stryders Camp Saratoga Trail Series with donations to Wilton Wildlife and Friends of the Saratoga Spa State Park.
What's new on our website? Stryders gear is here, top menu!
Book Club and Strydewrite can now be found under "About Us."
Stryders Book Club
Tuesday, August 4
6 pm on Zoom.
(For past and future selections, see About Us--Book Club)
Saratoga Spa State Park
Come run with us
Wednesday Evening Workouts and Winter runs
At a Glance
Saturday Mornings, 8:30 am, Warming Hut, Saratoga Spa State Park (Members)
Wednesday Night Workouts
6:00 pm. at Saratoga Spa State Park (Members)
The Saratoga Stryders, a 501 (c) (3) affiliate chapter of the Road Runners Club of America, are
a group of enthusiastic runners based in Saratoga Springs, NY.